Bollito's Condiment RECIPES
Bollito's Pepperoncini Deviled Eggs
- 5 eggs - Hard Boiled
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise - 1 tablespoon
- Bollito's Pepperoncini Condiment - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper - sprinkled over the top
- Peel hardboiled eggs, cut in half the long way , take out yolks and add them to separate bowl.
- Add Worcestershire, Mayo, and Pepperoncini Condiment; with a fork break down yolks and whisk together.
- Add garlic salt and cracked black pepper; mix spices in with yolk mixture.
- Dollop Pepperoncini yolk mixture into each half of hardboiled egg white.